Saturday, May 10, 2008

I made my goal - 50 cards by Mothers Day

I worked daily to produce the cards for my goal of 50 by Mother's Day. I worked at 6 am on those days I worked. At 10 pm I would do a little prep work for next day's assembly. By morning the coated pieces would be dry enough to assemble into a card. And so the goal kept me focused. And when I presented the collection to my coworkers, they had this to say: "I can't decide, they're all so wonderful." Sometimes you just need to hear that from someone else. At the same time I was producing my cards, one of my coworkers e-mailed us and said she was raising funds to do the Avon walk for breast cancer. I offered to donate $1. for every card I sold. I hope it inspired some of my coworkers to choose a work of original art over a hallmark card. "Make it special, I said."

1 comment:

Laura said...

Tania,
from the time I've known you I have to say you sure are growing and to watch you set these personal goals and meet them is an honor to watch. I'm sure you feel really good, productive and ready for the next challenge. Keep on, keeping on!!!
~v~Laura