Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Studio Inventory


After reorganizing my studio for about 2 weeks, I suddenly came to the realization that I have way too many projects on the go. I need to start focusing on getting some work completed. Many projects are on the verge of completion. Perhaps I get terrified when the last little bit needs to be adhered with some adhesive. Worries such as will I ruin it? Is it good enough? And so on and so on. These are paralyzing moments that stop me from going ahead and just getting it done. What's the harm in a bad piece of art work? Maybe I will like it down the road and maybe I will have to destroy it. So today I finished two pieces. So be it.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Tania,
Your going to probably hate me because of my comments all the time, but I have to say I clicked on this piece and I just fell in love with it. The chickens and Rooster have big soft spot on my heart. Love the little eggs too.

Keep going Missy!
Off to Chicago today talk more later.
~v~Laura

Shari said...

Hi Tania---welcome to the world of blogging!! I found your blog listed on Laura's. Hope to see you Sunday at the MCS meeting. I really like the pieces that you have on your blog---keep creating!

shari schneider
http://creativechatter.blogspot.com/