Monday, December 11, 2006

My first International sale

Last week I found out that my Article of Faith collage which is in the traveling show of Human Artifakts (currently in New Zealand) has sold. I was so excited with this new. Recently I have been evaluation my year in art making. I have taken some major leaps with numerous group exhibits and shows. My dear friend, mentor and inspiration, Laura Lein Svencner has been encouraging me to keep at it. So I owe her a big thanks for even encouraging me to be in the Human Artifakts show. I have had a great year of creativity. I hope next year is as good since I will be looking for other employment to bring in some more income for the family. But on an artistic note, I have been pursuing some spiritually inspired themes in my work. At a recent exhibit I had another similar collage that spoke to a woman and that sold also.

No comments: