Saturday, May 05, 2007

My Entry Sold


"Homage to Nature's Rituals" a mixed media and collage piece measuring 8 X 8" was sold at the Inspiring Change Exhibit and Sale in Chicago, with partial proceeds going to the Sierra Club. Thank you, Steve. I hope you enjoy it for a very long time.
I have had feelings of low self worth this winter. This sale is helping me overcome this feeling of funk which I understand is common among artists and creators. Even though one creates for oneself, the appreciation of others is something that encourages me to continue. Whether a sale or an award, the acknowledgement feeds my soul and creative spirit.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Tania,
try making a little series of these trees or one for each season. you know I wanted to buy this one too. But I'm happy for you that it sold.

~v~