Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fragments


Some days I feel like I am doing fragments of activities. A little here, a little there. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for fragmented days. Is it attention deficit day? Is it caused by distractions of things we have no control over? Is it angst? Is it lack of a plan? Or is it catching up day? Maybe it is a day when I have a need to tie up loose ends, to aleviate clutter of personal space, or of the mind. Here is a piece of art that illustrates the kind of day I am having today. There are some good things planned but I am feeling jittery.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Tania,
keep making cards like you have I love to see the ones your are using to help deal with what every mood your in you don't know how good that will help you out later. Keep it up.
~v~

butterfly woman said...

Hi Tania,
I feel the emotions and moods in this
particular collage. I love it, so
expressive. I used to paint some really
dark pictures to reflect my moods and was surprised and somewhat disturbed by what came out. But it also was very healing to me as I was able to embrace that dark buried side.
You do really beautiful work!!! Your turquoise earth colors and kind of ancient qualities depicted in yoru art is fabulous.
Bev