Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September 11, 2007


I meant to post this yesterday but just didn't get around to doing it. I spent much of the day in my studio completing small projects. Also, trying to purge some things that are not usable or just plain junk. But throughout the day I kept reflecting how utterly tragic this day was 6 years ago. I created some spiritual pieces in the aftermath. And now I can only wish for P E A C E throughout the world. Global peace is what I wish for more than anything in the world. In wishing this I seek moments of peace for myself by communing with nature whether it is at the beach in the forest or by the river. PEACE to all.

2 comments:

Uta said...

Tania,
With more of us communicating over the net and forming friendships no matter where we live, the closer we are getting to world peace I hope.

april said...

Your card is beautiful, Tania. If only everyone could share like we are doing. Yes, I do hold on to hope.