Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Season for Art Fairs and Exhibits

Although my participation in art exhibits has been limited to group shows with the Midwest Collage Society of which I am President for the second year, I am heading in other directions this fall. In the last half of October I will be part of a group exhibit in downtown Naperville with my Art Tribe. I have been a member of this wonderful group of art girlfriends for the last eleven years. There are eight of us. We meet every 6 weeks approximately to brainstorm marketing ideas, share personal successes and challenges, exchange ideas, test our new directions, etc. etc. This will be a great exhibit and I am so looking forward to it. Our newest member, Maureen, created a fantastic Supersize postcard to invite everyone we can think of to attend the reception.

1 comment:

Doris said...

I do want to get this show in my date book before it fills up!