Tuesday, October 03, 2006

This week has been a whirlwind of activity. The Annie Morgan workshop I organized for our Midwest Collage Society has been a wealth of information. I learned some techniques of transfering images that I had not tried before. Working with other artists in a workshop allows one to learn not only from the teacher but also from the other participants. My artwork is sure to go to another level after this intense workshop. Between working in printmaking and mixed media I am forging ahed with new ideas and experiences. In a few weeks I will be sharing some of my new skills with a group of senior high school students. This should be lots of fun. In the meantime I am frantically pracising some of the techniques before they go stale. Many pieces going at the same time. No finished piece yet to display.....

No comments: